Thursday, September 29, 2011

12 Free Tracks - Farace - Originals Collection


You know you're on fire when you open for Porter Robinson & Tiesto and the Plump DJs in the same week! Well, that's just what Farace did this week! 

On top of being a maniacal mastermind behind the decks working the shiz out of his S4 and plethora of Midi Fighters, Farace is a multi-talented and creative individual who can excel at anything he sets his mind too. Whether it's behind the video camera, taking stills, or working his magic on digital editing, there is no end to his talents. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention he's a kick ass producer as well, silly me.


Having near 50 releases under his belt with originals and remixes that have charted in almost every category of EDM on all the major sites, plus some of the smaller ones, Farace's Discography is starting to have some serious depth to it. Being the nice guy that he is, Farace is always giving out free stuff and he is now putting together a series of collections that you can grab for yourself, for FREE!


Stuffed full of more goodness than a turkey on Thanksgiving, Farace's first collection up for grabs is chock full of nothing but originals from the F-Man. Consisting of twelve wicked tunas, you get a killer assortment of Breakbeat action like "People's House", "Fifty Six" and a personal favorite of mine, "Damn Club DJ". Plus other massive works like the highly successful Drumstep Anthem "Feel That Ammunition" featuring Trevor Rockwell and the super dubby "I Don't Know None of Those". You can grab the entire set for free by just entering your email address in the box provided and if you like what you get, which I know you will, you can make a donation by heading over to Farace's website, the link is below. You can also check out the other forthcoming collections while you are there.


Message From Farace

I have compiled these collections as I move forward and take the next steps with my music. I wanted to allow everyone an easy way to access all of my best tracks from the last 3 years. 

I sincerely appreciate all of the support I have received from my family, friends, other artists and everyone involved in the scene (especially my awesome wife Ashley) - it means far more than you know.

I really hope you enjoy the collections. I have worked very hard over the years and have decided to give these songs out for free.Thanks for everything, 

Paul Farace <3






   Farace - Peoples House (Farace Breaks Remix) by farace

   Farace - Brk Tch (Original Mix) by farace


 
   
   
   
   
   
 



Make a Donation - www.farace.info/Farace_Collections.html

Farace on Facebook - www.facebook.com/faraceofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment